I'm so glad today is Friday!! This is also the last night of VBS and I think Avery is worn out- and I am too. It's been a great week, but we have not been getting home until almost 10 o'clock and not going to bed until after 10 and then early mornings. All that makes for a very unhappy little girl and a tired momma. Like I said yesterday it has been a very rewarding week, but I'm ready to just stay home in the evenings- it's a lot of running around, but tonight is the last night and then we have the program on Sunday.
I hope everyone has a great, safe and happy weekend. I will be getting to go shopping by myself- I can't remember the last time I have been able to do this. Don't get me wrong I love my baby girl, and love spending every moment possible with her, but sometimes you need a little "me time" and that's what I will be doing Saturday. I'm doing any major shopping - just going to Hobby Lobby- (so you can probably image what it's like to take a 3yr old in that store- it's not a very good idea :)) and then maybe the mall for a little bit. Since I live so far from any "major" shopping places it's always exciting to get to go.
Happy Friday Everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment