Monday, December 7, 2009

The Perfect Shot....

Wow, I can't believe that I haven't done a post since July, but not much has happened. Now, that's it's almost Christmas and BabyO will be arriving in about a month I'm sure there will be lots of things to blog about.


Saturday my nephew Cade came to the house for a couple of hours and he and Avery had fun decorating cookies....well I think Cade had fun until Avery started licking EVERYTHING and then de was a little grossed out, but all in all they had a good time and it kept them occupied for a little while.

Sunday we had a lazy afternoon after having our church annual Holliday Dinner, which was wonderful!! I think we all needed some extra sleep...Avery and Cade spent the night with my mom and the kids woke up at 5:30- I don't think Avery has ever woke up that early...so, needless to say all three of us enjoyed nap time and just laying around the house. After our naps I decided to have a photo shoot with Avery to get that "perfect" picture for our Christmas card...well after about 75 pictures I did get a couple of good ones that I was able to use on our card. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and are doing well!! I promise I won't take as long of a leave this time!





No comments:

Post a Comment