Friday, February 4, 2011

Daycare Christmas Party

Every year Diana has a daycare Christmas party for the kids and their family. This year it was on Tuesday, December 14 at the Nevada Community Center. It was a nice evening and it's always fun to talk to the other parent's and hear about their kids and of course what your child has been up to...you always learn something new- ha!
We gave Avery the lecture about not running and not yelling...you can imagine how that went over, especially when all the kids are doing it..you know it's the cool thing to do. Avery would walk when she would go by our table, but as soon she go behind us it was running and yelling...it was pretty much pointless to have her stop. The meal was pot luck and of course Santa made an appearance and the kids exchanged gifts. They really enjoyed themselves and I think Lawson did too. As parent's it was hectic, but it was a nice and Diana always does a good job with the Christmas party-Thank you, Diana!


 Avery and her cronies
 Justin having a blast!

 Mom, I'm not running...really I'm not




Mom, who is this guy...?

One Christmas down....4 to go. Maybe I'll get them done today...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment