Thursday, July 30, 2009

Friday Eve...

I'm so thankful that today is Thursday...woohoo!! I don't have any exciting plans for the weekend, other than- IT"S THE WEEKEND!! I do have plans of going to Joplin and getting somethings taken care of that I should have done A LONG TIME AGO...like framing our engagement picture that we had everyone sign at the wedding....we got married 4 years ago- March 12, 2005 to be exact. I thought it was finally time to get it finished and Hobby Lobby has all their frames and framing 50% off this weekend- so no better time than now.
VBS is almost over- we have two more nights and It has been a very chaotic week and but has been very rewarding. I hope the kids have enjoyed it and will take everything they have learned with them and continue to follow Jesus. It's so sad that so many had no clue who he is/was or what the Bible is. So, that's why I say it has been very rewarding to teach these children. I hope everyone else has a great day!

Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog you have! I am so glad you stopped by mine as well.. I hope we can keep in touch! ;) You had asked how I did those cute colorings to my pics.. download Picasa.com and that will do it girly!

    have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete