Friday, December 17, 2010

Halloween Eve

Saturday night Wes and Amber had an Adult Halloween party. I'm not a fan of Halloween AT ALL- I never have been and never will be- and one of my biggest pet peeves is when people call it a HOLIDAY- IT IS NOT A HOLIDAY!!! Seriously that drives me crazy to hear people say "Halloween is my favorite holiday!" it's no a freakin' holiday people! Any way, enough about that.
When Amber told me they were having a party- I thought that will be fun, but I also thought I hate Halloween and I hate coming up with costumes. I started searching for ideas and finally settled on a Danny & Sandy 50/60's idea and I didn't have to buy a thing for our costumes- even better! I had mom fix my hair and I borrowed my cousin, Erin's Pink Ladies jacket (Erin, was Frenchie last year) and I think we looked pretty good! We did have fun, even with my dislike for Halloween- it was good to be among adults and kid free for the evening. Thank you Grandma Robyn for watching Avery and Lawson for us.


 Chadd, Wes & Justin
 Chadd went as the cop from Reno 911
 He even shaved his legs- now, that's dedication! Love the shoes too :)
 Erin was a roller derby girl
 Autumn (Amber's sister) & Tiff (Amber & Autumn's SIL)
 The hostess couple- Wes and Amber
 Megan- Snookie, but I didn't get the Situation
I need to be better about taking pictures, but I always get too busy talking and forget to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment