I have wanted to take Avery to a pumpkin since she was a baby, but had never been able to do it. Finally this year we made it to the Wood's Pumpkin patch in Pittsburg, KS. It was fun, but we will be going earlier in the season than Halloween weekend...all the pumpkins were gone! But, what do you expect when you go so late in the season. The kids had already gotten pumpkins, so it wasn't a huge disappointment , but it didn't seem like a true pumpkin patch. Avery did have a lot of fun- that's all that matters!
I love this picture of Avery!! She is so happy and carefree...to be a child again!
Avery was being uncooperative as usual when I try taking her picture- :)
Thanks for going with us, Grandma Robyn- hope you had as much fun as we did!!

No comments:
Post a Comment